1 September 2012

Handbag Essentials

Excluding the obvious keys, phone, wallet there's a couple of things in my handbag I really rely on:


1. Foldable shoulder bag - I really hate plastic carrier bags so this is great if I stop at the supermarket on the way home
2. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat - I managed to find shade number 8 in the airport last month which is perfect for my skin tone. Great for touch ups.
3. Floral Notebook - for general doodling, to-do lists, and jotting down notes when inspiration strikes.
4. Elemis facial wipes - these single sachet wipes are fantastc if you've been on the go all day

2 comments:

  1. Where can you get those Elemis wipes from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have them on British Airways flights which is where I first tried them, but Ebay is the easiest place to buy them- you can get 10 for about £4. TM x

    ReplyDelete