17 October 2012

Fashion Films

After last weekend’s Chanel inspiration I was in the mood for some further sartorial delights and settled in to watch Coco Before Chanel. Here are some of my favourite fashion films through the ages…
Devil Wears Prada (The Anne Hathaway make-over still makes me really happy! “Are those the Chanel boots?!”)
 
 
Pretty Woman (Maybe 80’s but the polka dot dress at the races will never go out of style)
 
 
My Week With Marilyn (Not strictly fashion focussed, but the sexy pencil skirt & blouse combos make it count)
 
 
Coco Before Chanel (No explanation needed)
 
 
Anna Karenina (The colour palette, textures and embellishment are so striking)
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I saw My Week With Marilyn for the first time yesterday and loved it! Some great choices here for sure.

    ReplyDelete